Wednesday 20 April 2011

Miracle hair growth needed!

This weather's been absolute top drawer. I love a bit of sunshine, I do. Hot sunshine, light breeze, cool evenings, no humidity. Perfect. However, the twist in the tale comes with my unfortunate hair situation, in that a) it's growing back so slow I'll actually develop chest hair before I have anything to work with on top, b) it's growing back much lighter than before, blonde in some places and c) there's not a lot of it really. So in the line of blazing sunshine this basically makes me look completely bald, and coupling this with my general sullen disposition, it makes me the most obvious cancer patient ever. So if anyone has any crazy hair growth solutions that might not be COMPLETELY legal, then drop me a comment down below and I'll consider all suggestions.

It's been a good week so far. Treatment is done with and all I have to drop in for next week is a blood test, so I'm trying to come up with ideas of things to pass my time with. Exercise is practically out the window, my blood count is still a bit too low for all that intense nonsense and I'm still left knackered after taking on a set of stairs. Perhaps a hobby of sorts? Get back into music? Try and master the yo-yo? Go clay pigeon shooting? Again, hit me up with some suggestions so I can actually do something productive with my time!

Times like this I really wish we had a garden. Though this village properly stinks of manure today, so perhaps it's not such a bad thing. I'm starting to get majorly envious in regards to everyone but ME already enjoying some tasty looking BBQs this year whilst I'm settling for cheese sandwiches and jacket potatoes. Again, the drawbacks of not having a garden. Need to draw up a pros and cons list really.

That'll do for now. I just noticed I went a bit mental on the caps key on my last blog. THAT'S BECAUSE THE CAPS KEY IS AWESOME. Right.

Much love,

Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. I AM PLAYING IT. i busted out the sweetest solo the other day. >_>

    ReplyDelete