Tuesday 16 August 2011

Redecorating.

I'm in the process of sprucing the place up a bit, as you might have noticed. The books were nice and I enjoyed the various Asimov titles that spread themselves across the pile but it didn't look right with my brand spanking new title. And isn't it just fan-fucking-tastic? Yes ok a bit disturbing I'll admit but that's what you get with a Giger inspired mind.

And I must give credit to that mind. James Wragg did the artwork for the title and even coloured it in which saved me a massive headache I can tell you. You can find a collection of his artwork and comics over at his blog, masterfully titled Thrusting Pens. I'll also add it to the pathetically small list of links that you've probably missed over on the right hand side of this page. Networking for the win.

My good friend Andy Bobandy is also gonna have a go at redesigning the whole look of the site for me. When I say 'have a go' I really mean absolutely own it as coding websites is kind of his thing, really. The weirdo gangly demiurge that he is. It'll still be blogger, which will probably serve as a hindrance to his innovation as blogger do tend to be arseholes, but nonetheless I'm sure he'll whip up something badass extraordinaire. Or at least he better. It's exciting times for The Deadly Rhythm. I'm just looking forward to my blog not looking like it came straight out of the blogger template love factory of shite.

I had aspirations to give you an actual update of my goings on over the last few days but if I'm being honest, I'm so tired from treatment that I don't think I have the creative power to muster up something even mildly enthralling. The hardships of chemo, right? However, I'm keen to get a few thoughts down soon so hopefully tomorrow I'll be far more productive.

Until then, yeah?

Big love,
Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment