Wednesday 27 July 2011

Clean as a pro-wrestler...

Something I forgot to mention yesterday which is probably worth mentioning... NO MORE STEROIDS. Well, for quite a while at least. And whilst I'll no doubt be wrestling with the much maligned side affects of suddenly being deprived of them, in a few days I'll have a normal face and perfectly flexible joints to prance around with. Dexamethasone, you have been such a chronic pain in the arse I wish nothing but horrifying forlornness for you and your steroid brethren for at least the rest of time itself. Up yours.

Keep your eyes peeled for some changes to the blog - just design wise. I'm pretty happy with the template but I feel it could do with a bit of spicing up here and there. I've also enlisted my friend James to flex his creative muscles and come up with a super sweet blog header. I've not given him any creative guidance so I'm excited to see what he comes up with. Judging by the stuff I've seen him produce in the past it'll be awesome.

Until next time, when I'll probably be yearning for steroids again.

Big love,
Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment